Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational lifecycle
- Optimize enterprise asset investments
- Centralize enterprise asset management
- Coordinate end-to-end resourcing
- Integrate lifecycle management
- Survey and inventory assets quickly with mobile
Track and manage physical assets to improve data accuracy, increase asset utilization, and optimize acquisition or disposition decisions.
- Delivers improved furniture and equipment utilization rates, which can reduce capital expenditures by as much as 10% annually
- Tracks and manages asset ownership and usage to increase organizational accountability and promote redeployment opportunities
- Ensures compliance with financial accounting requirements and/or regulatory mandates
- Establishes a coherent process for integrating asset planning, acquisition, tracking, disposal and investment recovery
- Maintains an accurate inventory of network infrastructure to facilitate improved planning and a high level of internal customer support
Asset Portal provides the means to improve data accuracy of the asset registry, increase asset utilization, and optimize asset acquisition and disposal decisions within an overall capital plan
Increasing asset utilization and optimizing acquisition and/or disposition practices are essential to increasing organizational efficiency and achieving superior financial results. ARCHIBUS Asset Portal provides the means to improve data accuracy of the asset registry, increase asset utilization, and optimize asset acquisition and disposal decisions within an overall capital plan. Asset Portal’s capabilities go beyond a merely financial focus and can also trace assets to the entity that is responsible for the asset, the cost center or department that depends on the asset, and/or the physical location where the asset resides. This helps increase organizational accountability and facilitate asset redeployment, when appropriate.
Enterprise Asset Management
Integrate strategic real estate planning, capital planning, portfolio project management, finance, and operations information to align all assets to an organization’s objectives
- Improve return on assets by providing a common operating picture that enables key strategic and
operations stakeholders to align all assets to an organization’s objectives
- Plan what-if scenarios to optimize enterprise asset investments
- Centralize enterprise asset management with easy integration to other ERP systems
- Engage asset management teams to accomplish their goals with coordinated end-to-end resourcing
- Optimize capital and other asset investments through integrated lifecycle management for planning,
acquisition, utilization, repurposing, and decommissioning/disposal
- Enable staff to quickly inventory assets with mobile apps
Plan what-if scenarios for enterprise asset use
Asset managers must ensure that their total capital and other asset investments provide the coordinated, end-to-end resources needed to support an organization’s immediate and long-term mission. With purpose-built interfaces for professionals in planning, finance, real estate, facilities, IT, maintenance—and with mobile apps for field personnel and the shipping/receiving area—ARCHIBUS Enterprise Asset Management streamlines asset management by providing a 360-degree view of every asset’s ownership, value, location, use, lifecycle status, and condition. This holistic view enables asset managers to make strategic data-driven decisions for the whole enterprise that are reflected in day-to-day operations.
Telecommunications & Cable Management
Manage every aspect of your network infrastructure to facilitate planning, improve asset management, and enhance customer service
- Shortens the planning process by maintaining a well-documented physical network and simplifies troubleshooting tasks
- Extends the lifecycles of telecommunications and data assets by facilitating reassignment of surplus items
- Coordinates information and resources among responsible departments to ensure employees get network access quickly
- Manages telecom inventory from the Web or intranet to facilitate organizational efficiency
With the rapid pace of technological change and adoption, it is critical that updates to your network are accurately reflected to facilitate planning, improve inventory control, and enhance network up-time. With the ARCHIBUS Telecommunications & Cable Management application, you can manage the network’s system capacity information, the location of system connections, maintenance histories, upgrades, and much more. This indispensable solution does everything from simplifying troubleshooting to eliminating communication discontinuities during the move/add/change process so you gain more control over your network instead of letting it control you.