Self-paced, Interactive, Online courses
Learn and master today’s most popular CAD, BIM, and Productivity software via Global eTraining
Not only video tutorials or online pdfs based, Global eTraining’s patented learning system adapts to each student’s unique combination of learning styles with text, audio, demos, exercises, and videos, engaging all the senses and anchoring learning with action. It also ensures students to meet their target goal of learning by going through the practical application and complete the competency assessment.
Access your training portal on demand, 24/7, anytime, anywhere and on any mainstream devices, reaching a board spectrum of learning area.
Online Autodesk Certified Training
Suitable for individuals, small businesses, large corporations, and education institutes, learning and improving the average knowledge base and thus enhance user productivity.
Over 1200 Professional Library and Courses
Focusing on AEC and BIM training, providing up-to-date course content.
Get your right Global eTraining course option
- The Course Library provides a low entry point for all-in access to entire courses under the Library.
- Available Library includes: Adobe Library, AEC Library, Autodesk Library, BIM Global Standards Library, BIM Library, BIM 100 Library, Microsoft Library, McNeel Library, and Total Leadership Library.
- The Guided Course is structured to be completed in order from beginning to End.
- Once any topic is completed, you will have full access to it at any time within the subscription period.
- A certificate of completion for the selected course will be granted after reviewed all topics and completed all quizzes and tests with passing mark of at least 70%
- The Flexible Course contains all the same content as the Guided Course.
- It gives you the flexibility to allow you to find what you need, and whenever you need it with contextual keyword search.
- It is not required to complete any of assessment if you don’t wish to.
- It is not eligible for the Certificate of Completion, but it acts as a good and quick reference.
- An 1-1 basis bundle package with a purchase of new eligible Autodesk subscription
- Offer a special price to support Autodesk users.
About Global eTraining
Global eTraining (GeT) is an award-winning provider of interactive online training solutions with over 25 years of experience in developing and delivering exceptional computer-based learning.
With Global eTraining, you can learn skills faster, retain knowledge longer, and apply your skills to real-world projects better. Global eTraining was built on the experience of Digital School, a technical college in Edmonton, Canada.
The driving principle of Global eTraining Interactive is to apply the right instructional delivery to the right learning objective, where and when you need it. The course contents are carefully draft each topic with just the right mix of text, audio, video, interactivity and hands-on exercises to ensure we’re reaching the maximum number of people, however they learn best.